FENCiT is the community for Australian fencing contractors, representing and supporting over 2,500 fencing businesses nationally.
An established and engaged community of fencing professionals, FENCiT was created by the industry, for the industry.
The strategic intent of FENCiT is to be a strong sustainable group that is a value-add for all stakeholders.
A sense of belonging for all our members is fundamental to the FENCiT strategy and implementation.
What’s in it for Customers?
- Everything you need in one place! – Top fencing businesses in one easy spot.
- Be an educated buyer! – Compare and discover the best Australian fencing products and services.
- Contractors you can trust! – Find verified and professional contractors every time.
- Learn about the industry! – Stay up to date of the latest news, stories and innovations.
This is a free service for fencing customers.
What’s in it for Contractors?
- Showcase your business online! – Marketing tools to help build your professional profile.
- Network with your community! – Events designed specifically for fencing businesses.
- Join now and save! – Become a member and reap the rewards of the Members Savings Program.
- Highlight your best jobs! – We demonstrate the quality of your work in case studies.
Save time! – We connect you to the right customers.
FENCiT is the go-to place for all things fencing!
Showcasing the industry’s top fencing contractors and installers, the latest and greatest fencing products as well as connecting those who need fencing with those that can supply it.
FENCiT is an independent entity formed in 2015 to address a core need in the fencing industry.
FENCiT is a registered trademark of Fencing Contractors Australia.
Events & Publications
FENCiT has a range of industry publications and specialised events that have been specifically designed for the fencing professional.
FENCiT runs a variety of events around the country that are specifically designed for fencing businesses.
THE FENCE digital bi-monthly magazine is the official professional publication for the Australian fencing industry.
Keep up to date with what’s happening in the fencing industry with the FENCiT newsletters delivered directly to your inbox.