The Corner Store Project by PH Fencing in Mudgee.
PH Fencing gave Australian Fencing Awards some key information on their Corner Store Project.
Challenges involved in the project
- Its what you don’t see that provides the biggest challenges.
- Firstly we removed the old paling fence beside the footpath requiring safety barriers and pedestrian management.
- Being a very old location we were extremely careful when digging holes so elected to dig them by hand as we were unsure of the location of old services.
- Because our client was a coffee shop owner , one of our challenges was coping with the number of curious customers whilst maintaining a social distance!
Products used on the project
- We used Lysaght Neetascreen COLORBOND Panels in Domain and gates made by Central West Gates and Fencing in Dubbo.
Outcome of the project
- The new fence and gates provided a security which had been lacking due to the old paling fence.
- The customer was happy with the new courtyard and we are back at the end of this year to install Part 2 of the project.
PH Fencing has been nominated in the Australian FENCING Awards 2021.